Desiree Colonna is a much sought after professional speaker and trainer. She offers programs both online and offline to help an audience understand the power of online marketing, web design, automation marketing and social media. She has spoken at the following conferences and corporations and is also available for webinars, training and custom video classes:
- Tory Johnson’s Spark and Hustle National Tour
- The Social Shakeup (Social Media Today)
- Lutheran Services Financial Manager Association Conference
- Small Business Development Center of Georgia Conference
- Small Business Development Center GrowSmart Classes
- Small Business Development Center International GrowSmart Classes
- Greater Atlanta Electric League
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Buckhead Business Association
- Peachtree Atlanta Kiwanis Club
- Transload Distribution Association (Virtual Presentation)
- Temple University (Virtual Presentation)
- Magazine Association of Georgia Conference
- Woodward Academy
- RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- CRAVE Atlanta
- Constant Contact Atlanta Conference
- Constant Contact Small Business Week
- Southeastern Regional Education Board (SREB)
- Keller Williams
- Century 21
- Cobb Chamber of Commerce
- Cherokee Chamber of Commerce
- Lumina Foundation Conference
- Skirt! Magazine Conference
- Public Relations Society Georgia
- North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- West Cobb Business Association
- RETSO (RETechSouth) (5 years in a row!)
- Atlanta Marketers Forum
- Georgia Association of Meeting Professionals (GAMPI)
- Constant Contact Business Events
- SocialTV Event (Twitter Emcee)
- SoCon 2012, 2013, 2014
- InfusionCon (Twitter Emcee)
- Greater Atlanta Electric League
Desiree has also been interviewed on news outlets around the country including USAToday.com, 11Alive News, CBS Atlanta, Public Affairs on Peachtree, INC. Magazine, NBC Nightly News and the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Contact her at 770 509 8797 to schedule her for your event.
Desiree’s Most Popular Topics:
The Power of Lifecycle Marketing
Why Marketing Automation Will Make You Money and Give You More Freedom
What’s the difference between businesses that thrive and those that seem to just survive? A sales and marketing plan that brings in a constant stream of new prospects and maximizes the value of existing customers.
Join Infusionsoft ICC Desiree Scales for this free, first-of-its-kind workshop as she shares with you the principles of Lifecycle Marketing for Small Business—the seven steps thriving businesses are using right now to grow, nurture and retain valuable customers.This workshop is fully interactive. You will walk away with an actual workbook you create with Desiree that will get you started in planning your own Lifecycle Marketing Campaign for your unique business.
You’ll also learn how these seven steps can help you:
- Drive more prospect traffic without increasing spend
- Convert customers at a much higher rate
- Squeeze maximum value out of your existing clients
- Grow your referral business to have people begging to be your customer
Developing Multiple Streams of Income to Increase Profitability
Do You Know How to Build a Marketing System to Help You Create Multiple Streams of Income…and Sell It?
Join Desiree Scales, an acclaimed expert in Internet Marketing, Web Design and Branding. She can help you take your business to new levels, so you can gain profitability. She will share her tricks of the trade and how she, herself, boomeranged to success. Learn how to apply “an online buzz” to your customer relationships and bottom line!
- An answer to the questions you need to ask before creating multiple streams of revenue: Branding, Audience, Pricing & Logistics
- A strategy for creating “online buzz” to attract new customers·
- Leveraging social media to increase brand visibility and the tools to get you there
- How to create content to showcase your expert credibility
- Will provide various perspectives about marketing that will help you gain profitability·
- How to put a marketing system in place that builds your brand and increases sales opportunities
Social Media Marketing Made Simple
This information-packed seminar will review the essential strategies and best practices a business or organization should understand to successfully get started with social media marketing. The seminar will cover:
- What social media marketing really is and why it’s important;
- Various social media networks and tools: how they interact, ways to leverage their strengths, and how to evaluate them for best use for your business or organization;
- How other businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships, and drive sales and engagement;
- How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity.
Participants will have plenty of time to ask questions, share experiences, and network with peers. And they’ll leave with real-world insights and knowledge that they can put to work immediately, to help their business or organization succeed.
Designing for the Mobile Age
What it takes to get your brand optimized for a mobile world. We will cover how to design websites for a seamless mobile experience and how design affects your visibility in Siri and Google searches. We’re talking everything mobile+design.
- What Mobile Really Means
- 1 Billion Sites in Your Pocket
- How to Market Your Site Using Siri and Google
- Optimizing your Mobile Site
Using Video to Attract Leads and Convert Sales
Video connects you to your audience in a way static text and images can’t ever accomplish. It will also help boost your SEO capabilities. Learn how to know exactly what people are watching, for how long and why they stop.
- Why you need a YouTube Channel
- When to DIY and When to Hire a Pro
- Psychology of Video
- How to Get Started with the Right Equipment
Social Media Maven Addresses Buckhead Business Group (read here)
“I recently had the privilege of having Desiree participate as a subject matter expert at a conference for more than 800 meeting and hospitality executives. Her three topics, all geared towards web, social networking and internet technology. Her skills and style were highly applauded and her sessions were very well attended. Her ability to engage her audience and her professional demeanor made her one of the top rated presenters of the conference. If you have the opportunity to work with Desiree, you’ll find that she will definitely make you look great in the eyes of your clients or stakeholders. She is a commensurate pro and I look forward to working with her again soon!”
–Kevin R Johnston, CMP
“Desiree spoke to my class of graduate communications students to share her experience in social media via Skype. It was immediately clear that she understands the benefits and limitations of social media. Her ideas were all in line with the theory and practice I had been teaching in class.”
— Steve Ryan, MS, Temple University
“Desiree did an awesome job speaking at our annual MAGS (Magazine Association of the Southeast) conference. The crowd really resonated with her. She was able to keep a well diverse crowd engaged while sharing interesting social marketing tidbits that even some of the experts in the room were not aware of. We would love to have her speak for us again.” — Rajesh Jyotishi, Shalin Financial Services, Inc. (Video here.)
“Desiree has appeared as part of the REtechSouth Conference for 5 consecutive years. Her unique style of education and entertainment continues to be a crowd favorite as she puts as much into her performance as she does the content. Few speakers, especially on technical topics, are as comfortable as Desiree on the stage and RETSO is proud to benefit from her contributions each year. She is a dedicated performer, a technical expert, and a consummate professional; All three in one energetic bundle.” — Brad Nix, CEO REtechSouth, LLC.
“I have had the opportunity to work with Desiree as a conference speaker on a number of occasions. Desiree is an energetic and engaging conference speaker who is able to take a technical concept and explain it clearly in easy to understand terms using excellent examples. The feedback we receive after her workshops is always overwhelmingly positive–attendees have written me to thank me for inviting them to hear Desiree to speak. In addition, she is always extremely prepared for our pre-planning meetings with with up-to-date information. She is a positive and outgoing person as well as consummate professional. Even though she runs an extremely busy and fast-growing business, she always makes me, as a client, feel as if I have her complete time and personal attention.” — Alice Anne Bailey, Ph. D., SREB Go Alliance
“Expert guidance and tutelage under the skillful and competent Desiree Scales – a learning curve has never been as thoroughly enjoyable. Desiree’s topical expertise and real-world experience combine with her brilliant personality to provide a truly refreshing and rewarding experience. If Desiree Scales is speaking within a tank of gas from your locale, you’d do well to make the trip.” – James Ball – Digital Marketing Director /Social Strategist at AroundAbout Local Media, Inc.
“I have had the opportunity to attend Desiree’s presentations at several events and conference. Each has been on a different topic, from social media and blogging to web design and internet marketing. Each seminar was definitely top-notch, so much so, that I’ve invited to her present to attendees at my events on several occasions. She is able to adapt her presentations to suit beginners as well as advanced attendees. I highly recommend Desiree for presentations and workshops with attendees from 10 to 1000 as she captivates the audience with her energy, knowledge and presentation skills.” — Pamela Adams —Regional Development Director, Constant Contact