What is Social Media Coaching?
Wikipedia Definition: “Social media is an umbrella term that defines the various activities that integrate technology, social interaction, and the construction of words and pictures. This interaction, and the manner in which information is presented, depends on the varied perspectives and “building” of shared meaning, as people share their stories, and understandings.”
In other words, it’s a way to communicate to your customers about your business and expertise. Social media is about getting your customers to sell for you and tell others about you! We help you navigate the waters and customize a social media solution that works for your business which is unlike any other.
At Bella Web Design, we offer the following half day Social Media Coaching Package ($600). You’ll get private, one-on-one lessons for four hours customized for your business from social media expert Desiree Colonna which include:
- Social Media Consultation and Business Plan: We look at your current forms of communication and help you zero in on the best ways to build on them using Social Media. We present you with a scalable Social Media Business Plan personalized for your company. We start where you are, with the basics or taking what you know and growing upon it.
- LinkedIn Set-Up/Coaching: We can set up a profile for you if you aren’t already LinkedIn and teach you how to use this platform to gain customers and network with colleagues, business partners and businesses in general. This helps you reach thousands of business partners and potential customers on a platform that’s meant for business.
- Twitter Set-Up/Coaching: Learn how to use this remarkable tool to keep in touch and attract new clients, do research on a topic, get help and advice from the online community. Includes a custom Twitter background for your business profile. Don’t think it can help you? We promise you’ll be a believer once we’re done.
- Facebook Set-Up: We can assist you in setting up your Facebook company page with a custom timeline design and sending out invites to your business associates and friends. We will also teach you the best communication methods for this social media channel and how to keep people coming back. This is the best and easiest way to help your customers share your company with others.
- YouTube Channel Set-Up: Let us help you set up a video channel for your company where you can push your company videos to the rest of the world and go viral! If you’re not ready for prime-time yet, that’s ok. We have people who can help you wade into the waters slowly, at your own speed.
- Personal one-on-one training with someone in your company to learn how to use these tools most effectively. We take it slowly and don’t push you. You learn at your own speed but we make sure what you’ve learned stays with you and becomes an effective tool in your toolbox you’ll want to use again and again.
- You’ll learn the secrets of how we built our own company from the ground up using social media every single day. Our CEO has the largest following on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn than any other web design company in Atlanta–over 55,000 followers! Bottom line, Desiree walks the walk and is a sought after social and online marketing leader.
- The Best Blogging Techniques for your business. Blogging is a HUGE part of a social media and SEO strategy that tends to be overlooked. We’ll teach you the most effective ways to blog.
Call 770 509 8797 for an appointment.
P.S. In case you’re wondering, blogging and social media involve creating and publishing engaging content that connects directly with customers and prospects via your own website. The result: you’ll increase your business exposure, improve customer satisfaction, build strong brand advocates, generate quality leads and achieve sales growth. Who doesn’t want that?
P.P.S. Studies show that consumers prefer to work with businesses that have a strong social media presence. It’s not too late to get your business engaged with customers (and prospects) through a blog and social media. If you wait, you’ll be giving your blogging competitors a significant advantage that will be hard to overcome.
“Best money I’ve ever spent this year! I learned more in the 1st lesson than I ever did in the past 6 months.” — Rachel Brandeis, www.rachelrd.com