Businesses today have slowly understood the power of the digital medium when it comes to converting site visitors into high-value customers. While several companies end up spending thousands of dollars in redesigning their websites, does it really matter as much? Where do businesses draw the line between attractiveness and simplicity in web design? The truth is that while innovative design is ideal, a credible looking website ranks highest on the scale of importance – especially if you’re looking to convert site visitors into genuine customers. Businesses that find a way to combine flawless design with credibility will have the most impact. In turn, this will boost their bottom line.
How Can Businesses Enhance Website Design Credibility?
We believe that a credible website is key to building the online presence of any business – backed up by tons of research over the years. A business can enhance its credibility when reaching out to potential customers by using these effective methods:
- Provide credible content with references, out-bound links and citations.
- Professional website design to ensure logical format.
- Updated website with fresh content to stay on top of search rankings.
- Useful FAQ’s section to help visitors make the right call-to-action decision.
- Ensure frequent linking to credible industry-based websites.
- Make sure all website authors come with trustworthy credentials.
- Show that your business is legitimate by listing physical addresses, contact information and citing memberships with industry bodies.
- Ensure an uncluttered and user-friendly design.
Creating An Uncluttered Site Design For Easy Usability
Credibility and uncluttered site design go hand-in-hand, especially if businesses want to make their online presence look professional. Users are naturally attracted to simple navigation and readability, so creating a clean website is an important factor to focus on. This requires proper consistency and organization. When users know where to look for certain items on websites, they are more likely to repeat their visits thanks to their familiarity with the site’s navigation – proving to be an invaluable digital strategy. Businesses can ensure an uncluttered site design by:
- Using navigation tabs and placing them in the exact same spot on every page of the website.
- Creating a clear and engaging call-to-action statement on the home page.
- Making sure the website loads quickly to retain customer interest.
- Choosing a simple layout and pleasant color scheme – every item should be accessible with just a few clicks.
- Making all content relevant to products and services.
- Emphasizing the important information on web pages by drawing the eye towards them using minimal simplicity for maximum value.
If your current website isn’t giving you the value you desire, it’s time to take a step back and consider everything you’ve put into it. Once you enhance your credibility and declutter your website, you will start to notice an impact to the bottom line of your business. To achieve this, you should ideally work with web design experts who understand your business. They can help you define your specific goals before making any changes to your current website and help your impact become even bigger with their expertise and ideas.
If you’d like us to take a look at your website and give you some suggestions, feel free to call us at 770 509 8797 or make an appointment here.